You are cordially invited to attend the
Health, Money & Love
Upper Valley Family Focus Day
(Educational Workshops and Exhibits)
Saturday, November 7th, 9:30am – 3 pm
Lebanon College – 15 Hanover Street, Lebanon, NH
This event is put together by a group of professionals dedicated to improving the lives of others by educating families in the Upper Valley on Health, Financial and Relationship issues. It is a fund raiser for the Hannah House, so just bring a package of diapers size 2, 3, or 4 as your donation!
www.uvfamilyfocus.org for registration and more information
Workshops and Exhibits Available:
- Putting Your Financial House in Order Leonid Palanov, CLU, ChFC, Financial Advisor
- Surviving & Thriving: Life, Work, and Kids Connie Ingalls, MFT, MS/PhD
- Discover Wellness: How Staying Healthy can Make You Rich Bryan Natusch, DC
- Planning for a Comfortable and Dignified Retirement Leonid Palanov, CLU, ChFC, Financial Advisor
- Legal Documents Every Family Must Have Michael J. Work, J.D., Attorney at Law
- Will You Be Ready When Your Child is Ready to go to College? Stephen Whitney
- Panel of Experts: Your questions answered in a panel setting
- Free Health Analysis with a Customized Solution of Natural Supplements. Diana Bascom
- Massage and the Healing Arts. Jenny Gelfan, MAed and P.J. Morgan, Massage Therapists.
Please Register by Friday 11/6 to help us prepare for the event!
See you there!
The Team At Upper Valley Chiropractic: Bryan Natusch, D.C., Amber McLelland, D.C., Jill Perkins, Certified CA