You don’t want to miss out on 3rd Annual Upper Valley Wellness Festival!
Sunday, August 16, 2015 from 1 – 4:00 pm
Join us this Sunday 8/16/15 on the green (Colburn Park) in Lebanon to support WISE and have a lot of fun in the process! Inner peace & happiness is a fast track to health and wellness!
We are back for another year and looking forward to an even bigger and better event! Last year we raised over $5,000 for WISE and this year we are hoping to double that!
“Live Local, Eat Local, and Play Local.”
Through this event we want to raise the awareness of local wellness vendors in the Upper Valley that help make the Upper Valley a place to have fun, be healthy and inspire wellness.
In addition, this event will help WISE in their mission ending violence in the Upper Valley. WISE is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting people and communities impacted by domestic violence, sexual violence and stalking. They provide a confidential and free 24 hour crisis line, support groups and workshops, emergency shelter, safety planning and accompaniment to hospitals, police stations, court houses and other social service agencies. The Prevention and Education Program at WISE teaches healthy relationship skills and sexual violence prevention to students, educators and parents, training on trauma-informed support for professionals, best practice for businesses and relevant workshops for your everyday life. WISE believes in empowerment and knows that you make your best decisions when you have information and support. You are the expert in your life. To learn more about WISE please visit, www.WISEuv.org.
Upper Valley Chiropractic will be there with info about brain health and balance and how it ties into body health and wellness!
The Portervision Mindfit Stress Relief Therapy systems will be up and running for demo use!
Stop by, bring your friends, tell your neighbors, the community of people makes things like this GREAT!
~Dr. Bryan Natusch
~Dr. Amber McLelland
|1:00 – 1:30 pm||The Edge Fitness Center|
|1:45 – 2:15 pm||Mighty Yoga|
|2:30 – 3:00 pm||YogaPiphany or Zumba|
|3:15 – 3:45 pm||RVC|
|Kids Zone Classes|
|1:30 – 2:00 pm||Kids Yoga|
|3:00 – 3:30 pm||Kids Yoga|
|All day||Other kids games|
|All day||Build a Fairy House|
|All day||Face Painting|
|All day||Decorate your own Yoga Mat|
Check out our vendors this year!!!! And we may have a few last minute additions……..stay tuned and mark your calendar for this Sunday!#UVWellnessFestival
The Sunshine Fairy – natural bath & body products and mala beads (www.thesunshinefairy.com)
· Vermont Natural Whipping Queen – natural skin care body butter (www.vermontnaturalwhippingqueen.com)
· Nerium International – natural skin and cosmetic line (www.mlroy.nerium.com)
· Swiss Just – essential oils and body products (www.swissmindbodysoul.com)
· Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (www.ppnne.org)
· Be Well @ The River Valley Club (www.rivervalleyclub.com)
· Yogapiphany Wellness (www.ypwellness.com)
· Mighty Yoga (www.mightyyoga.com)
· Yoga by Land & Lake (www.yogabylandandlake.com)
· The Edge Fitness Center @ Ascutney Mountain Resort (www.edgevtwellness.com)
· Upper Valley Aquatic Center (www.uvacswim.org)
· Bear Intent Massage (bearintent.com)
· Upper Valley Chiropractic (www.uppervalleychiropractic.com)
· Upper Valley Reiki (www.uppervalleyreiki.com)
· Amy Fortier – personal trainer and artist (www.Amyfortier.com)
· Macoma Cooperative Preschool – helping with the Kids Zone (www.mascomacooperativepreschool.org)